New Student Online Enrollment (NOT Kindergarten for 18-19 School Year)
- This enrollment applies only to students and families brand new to the Basehor-Linwood School District OR if your student has previously attended USD 458, but withdrew from the district to attend elsewhere.
- Once you click on New Student Enrollment above, you will request a login account using a valid email address.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- Use the link in the email to login and begin the process.
- Complete the online documentation and submit the application to the District for approval.
- The application will be reviewed and you will be contacted as to how to proceed.
- The above link is for any student who was currently enrolled in the USD 458 District or has Skyward Family Access. This would apply to a Pre-K student attending at LES or BES, or a brand new kindergartener with an older sibling in the District.
- Click on the link above and you will be directed to login using your Skyward username (firstname.lastname) and password. If you have forgotten your password click on the Forgot Login/Password link on that page.
- If you are enrolling a new kindergarten student, click the New Student Online Enrollment link at the top of this page.
- If you are enrolling a current Pre-K student for kindergarten, click on the Returning Student Registration link just above.
- You will then be able to enroll your student for the next school year and submit the registration to the District for approval.
Please contact the District Office at 913.724.1396 with any enrollment questions.
All fees are due at time of enrollment. Enrollment fees can be paid by cash, check or debit/credit card. The Basehor-Linwood School District furnishes textbooks for students. Funds collected from enrollment fees are used for the purchase of textbooks and other educational materials. Online fee payment will open through Skyward Fee Management July 25.
Birth Certificate: Parents are required by law to present a birth certificate and up-to-date immunization records upon enrolling their student for the first time. Students without updated immunization records will not be allowed to attend school.
Health Assessment: Any pupil up to the age of nine years who has not previously enrolled in any school in this state, prior to admission to and attendance in school, shall present to the appropriate school board the results of a health assessment, which assessment shall have been conducted within 12 months of school entry by a nurse who has completed the Department of Health and Environment training and certification, by a physician or by a person acting under the direction of a physician as per K.S.A. 72-5214.
As an alternate of the health assessment required: A written statement signed by one parent or guardian that the child is an adherent of a religious denomination whose religious teachings are opposed to such assessment; or a written statement signed by one parent or guardian that such assessment will be scheduled and completed within 90 days after admission to school.
Below are the required forms and items needed for your student's enrollment:
17-18 Immunization Requirements